What do you think about the relationship between Grover and Percy? Clearly Grover is doing a job, but still Percy is willing to sacrifice for him. Are there people or things you are willing to sacrifice everything for? Explain.
Percy and Grover are best friends even though Grover is a “Satyr”. Yes, I would be willing to sacrifice for my friends, because my friends mean the world to me.
I think that the relationship between Grover and Percy is very strange. I think it was a good relationship, because Grover was being really nice and protective of him. When Percy found out that Grover was a goat, he handled it better than I would because he knew that Grover was still the same. I would have been mad for a little bit because Grover didn’t tell me, but I would get over it after a little bit. I would risk my life for my family because I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I just let them get hurt or to just let them die. =D
The relationships between Grover & Percy are real good. But what Percy doesn’t know is that Grover is half man, half goat. Grover is a real friend and he does have a job to do and that is to protect Percy. Their relationship is really good!
The relationship between Grover and Percy are very protective because Percy is very protective of Grover against bullies. But Grover's mission is to protect Percy from supernatural accurings.This is like the relationship with my friend. It is very strong and I would give anything for them.
I think that Grover at first hung around Percy because it was his job but then he learned to like them and they became close friends. When Percy found out that is was Grover’s job to protect him, Percy became mad but then Grover stated that he wasn’t only hanging around him because he had to, he also did it because he liked Percy. After that I think Percy felt better. I think Percy shows he is a true friend when he sacrifices his life to save Grover. He didn’t just want to leave him. In my life, I would risk everything for my close family and friends to save their lives. I don’t think I could handle to just see them die.
Grover and Percy are great friends. Grover is very protective over Percy but when he told Percy he was a goat, he didn’t tell Percy what he really was and that would make me kind of frustrated but I would get over it later on. I would sacrifice myself for my friends and family because I love them and I couldn’t do anything without them.
I think that the relationship between Percy and Grover is very strong. When the Minotaur was chasing after Percy, he knew he had to help his mom and Grover instead of just himself. Grover was knocked out from the lightning hitting the car. He not only defeated the Minotaur but he also saved Grover and dragged him all the way to camp. If he did not care for Grover he wouldn’t have saved his life. He wouldn’t have risked his own life for his. Percy had only one friend at Yancy and it was Grover. So the whole time Percy was there he only really talked to Grover. Also if Grover didn’t care about Percy he wouldn’t have showed up in the middle of the night on their vacation to warn them.
Also in my life I would risk almost anything for my friends. They make my life more adventurous and more of a joy. My friends are always there for me so I should be there for them too.
I would sacrifice myself for my parents because all my parents do is watch out for me and take care for me. I would hate to lose them and I know they would hate to lose me. That is why I would sacrifice myself for my parents.
I think the relationship between Grover and Percy is very unusual because Grover is actually a satyr and Percy is a human. Usually friends are the same species unless it is a human friendship with a domesticated animal like a dog or cat. I would probably sacrifice all my possessions if my family starts to live in poverty and we have no money. I would sell all my possessions to someone for the money. It is hard to get rid of such valuable possessions, but it would be worth it if I did if I was in a situation like that.
I think that the relationship is weird because Grover is a real person and Percy is a half blood person. I think that the relationship is weird because Percy is a half blood and he is friends with a human not god like Zeus. From, Ian Trebilcock
I think Percy and Grover’s friendship than most friendships. First of all Percy is a human and Grover is a Satyr. Second of all Percy is willing to risk his life for Grover. I don’t think I have a friendship with anyone like that except maybe I would risk my life for my mom.
What do you think about the relationship between Grover and Percy? Clearly Grover is doing a job, but still Percy is willing to sacrifice for him. Are there people or things you are willing to sacrifice everything for? Explain.
I think their friendship is very strong because Grover is always there for Percy and he always has his back. I would sacrifice for anyone in my family if they were in trouble and it was me or them I would sacrifice for them.
I think their relationship is good. I would sacrafice any thing for my new dog and my family, because I love them so very much, I would sacrifice even myself to save them because I love them so much.
They are great friends and Grover is Percy’s guardian. I am willing to sacrifice for my family and friends in case of emergencies.
ReplyDeletePercy and Grover are best friends even though Grover is a “Satyr”.
ReplyDeleteYes, I would be willing to sacrifice for my friends, because my friends mean the world to me.
I think they are really good friends and that their relationship will stick together. I would risk anything for my family because I love them.
ReplyDeleteI think that the relationship between Grover and Percy is very strange. I think it was a good relationship, because Grover was being really nice and protective of him. When Percy found out that Grover was a goat, he handled it better than I would because he knew that Grover was still the same. I would have been mad for a little bit because Grover didn’t tell me, but I would get over it after a little bit. I would risk my life for my family because I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I just let them get hurt or to just let them die. =D
ReplyDeleteThe relationships between Grover & Percy are real good. But what Percy doesn’t know is that Grover is half man, half goat. Grover is a real friend and he does have a job to do and that is to protect Percy. Their relationship is really good!
ReplyDeleteThe relationship between Grover and Percy are very protective because Percy is very protective of Grover against bullies. But Grover's mission is to protect Percy from supernatural accurings.This is like the relationship with my friend. It is very strong and I would give anything for them.
ReplyDeleteI think that Grover at first hung around Percy because it was his job but then he learned to like them and they became close friends. When Percy found out that is was Grover’s job to protect him, Percy became mad but then Grover stated that he wasn’t only hanging around him because he had to, he also did it because he liked Percy. After that I think Percy felt better. I think Percy shows he is a true friend when he sacrifices his life to save Grover. He didn’t just want to leave him. In my life, I would risk everything for my close family and friends to save their lives. I don’t think I could handle to just see them die.
ReplyDeleteGrover and Percy are great friends. Grover is very protective over Percy but when he told Percy he was a goat, he didn’t tell Percy what he really was and that would make me kind of frustrated but I would get over it later on. I would sacrifice myself for my friends and family because I love them and I couldn’t do anything without them.
ReplyDelete-Kendall Kilgore
I think that the relationship between Percy and Grover is very strong. When the Minotaur was chasing after Percy, he knew he had to help his mom and Grover instead of just himself. Grover was knocked out from the lightning hitting the car. He not only defeated the Minotaur but he also saved Grover and dragged him all the way to camp. If he did not care for Grover he wouldn’t have saved his life. He wouldn’t have risked his own life for his. Percy had only one friend at Yancy and it was Grover. So the whole time Percy was there he only really talked to Grover. Also if Grover didn’t care about Percy he wouldn’t have showed up in the middle of the night on their vacation to warn them.
ReplyDelete- Gracie T.
Also in my life I would risk almost anything for my friends. They make my life more adventurous and more of a joy. My friends are always there for me so I should be there for them too.
ReplyDelete-Gracie T.
I would sacrifice myself for my parents because all my parents do is watch out for me and take care for me. I would hate to lose them and I know they would hate to lose me. That is why I would sacrifice myself for my parents.
ReplyDeleteI think the relationship between Grover and Percy is very unusual because Grover is actually a satyr and Percy is a human. Usually friends are the same species unless it is a human friendship with a domesticated animal like a dog or cat. I would probably sacrifice all my possessions if my family starts to live in poverty and we have no money. I would sell all my possessions to someone for the money. It is hard to get rid of such valuable possessions, but it would be worth it if I did if I was in a situation like that.
ReplyDeleteI think that the relationship is weird because Grover is a real person and Percy is a half blood person. I think that the relationship is weird because Percy is a half blood and he is friends with a human not god like Zeus.
ReplyDeleteFrom,
Ian Trebilcock
I think Percy and Grover’s friendship than most friendships. First of all Percy is a human and Grover is a Satyr. Second of all Percy is willing to risk his life for Grover. I don’t think I have a friendship with anyone like that except maybe I would risk my life for my mom.
ReplyDelete~Leen
What do you think about the relationship between Grover and Percy? Clearly Grover is doing a job, but still Percy is willing to sacrifice for him. Are there people or things you are willing to sacrifice everything for? Explain.
ReplyDeleteI think their friendship is very strong because Grover is always there for Percy and he always has his back. I would sacrifice for anyone in my family if they were in trouble and it was me or them I would sacrifice for them.
ReplyDeleteI think their relationship is good. I would sacrafice any thing for my new dog and my family, because I love them so very much, I would sacrifice even myself to save them because I love them so much.
ReplyDelete