-Mrs. C :)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Welcome to 6th Grade Literature!
We are going to have a fantastic year together doing some of the things I love the most: reading amazing stories, communicating about how they impact us personally, working together to deepen our understanding, and creating projects that reflect how the novels we read touch our lives. It is going to be a year you will never forget... that much I promise you. So buckle your seat belts and get ready to dig into 6th grade Literature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am SOOOO exited for literature. Its not my favorite subject but i think that Mrs.C is going to make it fun, just like Mrs.Fiegel did!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBryanna
I can't wait to start lit! I know it will be a great year with you Mrs.C!
ReplyDeleteI think that Literature is going to be really fun because usually we don't have computers, but now we do and its going to be a great year!!!
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for 6th grade lit I think we will have a great year together.
ReplyDeleteKendall&Livia
I think literature this year will be very educational and exciting.I cant wait to read Tom Sawyer, and I cant wait to go to Hannibal.
ReplyDeletei am excited because i will see all my friends and i am in allot of their classes. shea.
ReplyDeletei am excited because this year is going to be a blast. nathan.
i think that this year will be fun because mrs. c is awesome!!! :D emma
We are so happy to be in 6th grade lit! It will be a great year!
ReplyDeleteWe are really excited about Lit. this year, it's going to be FUN! We think the books are going to be awesome.
ReplyDeleteHeba & Emilee J.
I'm so excited to have you as a teacher! Literature is one of my favorite subjects! I'm excited for all of our book!
ReplyDeleteAllie B
Wow Mrs.C I'm really excited for lit and I really want to read Watership Down and I think I will have a good time in your class because I love to read.
ReplyDeleteHanna Watson
Lily and Marisa I am already enjoying lit class its so much fun! we are having a great time! We love your class! We dont like reading much but your class makes reading fun!
ReplyDeleteWe are excited about Literature. We think it will be very different than any other Literature classes I have taken.
ReplyDeleteBen and Katie
Lit is going to be so fun this year I can't wait to read tom sawyer Hanibl
ReplyDelete6th grade this year will be so much fun. We are very excited to start talking to people around the world.
ReplyDeleteJamie,Daniel, Andrew
I can't wait to read the books we are going to read this year.How many books are we going to read?I already read one book, The Lightning Thief.I love to read.
ReplyDeleteRavi Patel
I can't wait until we read tom sawyer i love the movie. What other books are we going to read this year.
ReplyDeleteDalia and Carmen say..... Mrs.C your class is awesome!!!!We can't wait to go to Hannibal!!
ReplyDeleteYou rock Mrs.C!!!
I think reading is so much fun! Your class is so much FUN...........
ReplyDeletefrom a table
I am very exited for literature. Mrs. C, are we going to be aloud to read ahead if we want?
ReplyDeleteWe just felt like commenting..so here we are!!!
ReplyDeleteHI!!
We usually don't have computers in literature class. So it will be a very different and exciting year!
ReplyDeleteHasan
I am realy looking forward to working with computers this year and all the cool activities i am realy excited..
Cameron
it is realy excited that we can use cumputer
jack fanning
i am really excited to be in lit class and working on the computers i bet it will be fun
jack larsen
From: Lillian
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to be in your literature class. I love reading and I think your room is awesome.I think I'm going to have so much fun.
Hey Mrs.C.......what books are we going to be reading in lit?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be in your class i know i will have a blast. You are a great teacher and i cant wait to get to know you more than i allready do! :P with love Jayna Hubbard!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited because we have the new computers and I'm with all my friends and Mrs. C is the best.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be the best year because we have the new computers and the best teacher and were reading good books and i am with all my friends in this class. Michael
Hey whoa this is so cool and Lit sounds like it is going to be awesome and so exciting!!! You sound like one of the most fun teachers and I look forward to being your student!! :D
ReplyDeleteSophie-
I am stoked for Literature this year, I can't wait to read the book Tom Sawyer. I feel like this year is going to be a great and fun year. Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to start Lit! I think it is going to be great. I look forward to finally starting a real book.
ReplyDeleteLeen and Zoe
This year i will have so much fun reading all the books that we get to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJacob and Jalen. Jacob;I'm really excited about reading Hatchet, and I think this year is going to be awesome because we get to do tons and tons of things on the computer!It will be awesome and fantastic!!!!!!!!!!Jalen;i am excited to be doing all these things on the computer.
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for literature and I think I won't do as well as I hope I will.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to start lit this year
ReplyDeleteCaleb
Hi Mrs.C! I am so glad that you are going to be my lit. teacher. I know I am going to have a awesome time in your class.I can't wait till we read our first book (I read it in 3rd grade and loved it but I forgot it). I know i am going to have a great year with you! Shreeya=D
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for lit. this year! I can't wait to go to Hannibal! I think that this year will be a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteAlly Lowden ; )
Hey guys its Maddie I am sooooo excited for Lit. Can't wait for Percy Jackson, It's such a Totally AWESOME book. This year is going to be so much fun see ya later
ReplyDeleteMaddie
I'm so excited!!! It's going to be a great year with you Mrs.C=D I like reading a lot!
ReplyDeleteYay I am so happy to have lit this year.......We are going to have a ton of fun with all the movies we make in class.What makes it better is all the computers and all my friends in my lit class....well some of my friends.
ReplyDelete-Carmen
6th grade Literature sounds very interesting and exciting this year. I'm excited to read all the good books this year. This year is going to be AWSOME!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Mrs.Cusick I am so excited for lit class. Lit is one of my favorite classes of all time. I can not wait to read all of our books and get to know you better. I know I will have an awesome year with you!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteEllo! I know im going to have a great year at Collegiate. I'm really excited.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED your bunny, Thumper, today
ReplyDeleteMrs. Cusick. I hope I will see you and Thumper tomorrow or in the near future! I love your class so far this year. I can't wait to read the books were going to read this year!= )
-Emilee J.
(\_/)
(='.'=)<"I LOVE Lit.!"
(")_(")Thumper
lit is the best
ReplyDeleteLOVING LIT.!
ReplyDeleteHatchet is great.
ReplyDeleteI think that the ratical flats music video stand,means a lot of people have passons that are the same but they express them in other ways. Like I don`t like art but i like to express my in sports by my passon. I also think it meant that if you get beat 10 times by a team in a row that dosnt mean when you play them a again don`t say there better than us play as hard as you can!!! once this year we got beat by a 6th grade team in fifth grade 9 to 5 but the next time we played them we didnt say thier better than us we beat them 19 to 1!!! Well thats my assinment i hoped you like it.
ReplyDeletethis is what i think of the ratical flatts music video stand, i think it meant that you should express your self. Most people like to exprress your self about the same thing but in different ways. like i like to express mjy self but not in painting. i also think the music vedioi ment. be what you WANT TO BE. Not like i want to be a rock star or anything like that I mean like express the way you want to and act the way you want to not how anybody esle says to BE YOUR SELF!!! An other thing it means is when you get knock around get back up try again. Once we lost to a year older team than us 9-5 but the next time we played them we didnt say there better than us we beat them 19 to 1!!!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to go to Hanable
ReplyDeleteLit is cool
If I had the twelve thousand dollars I would build lots of buildings and medical centers for the poor. I would also take the rest and build my own stables. Also i would give the rest of the money to the donation center for the poor so they could feed, give clothes, and safe the poor.
ReplyDeleteI am vry happy for Watership Down!
ReplyDelete