LOVE the sunglasses, Demeter... they look very familiar...? I think you guys did a great job weaving the story of Demeter and Persephone into the 21st century... fantastic work!!
This is soooo Cool! I liked the way that you used great ways to make it seem like you are a god but not a big god and you seem kind of like a human! I think that you did a great job because it is just like the story of Demeter and Persephone and it makes more sense!
This video is so funny. I loved how Maci called Hades a stalker and told the story about waffles. Bree your questions were so funny. You guys did a really good job it was really funny.
I forgot to say how I loved the music!! It fits so well!! When Maci was talking about how she never saw Persephone again, the music was sad and scary (ish)!! I loved it!!
That was pretty funny. I like the part about the waffels, and about Zeus being cool like that.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sunglasses, Demeter... they look very familiar...? I think you guys did a great job weaving the story of Demeter and Persephone into the 21st century... fantastic work!!
ReplyDeleteThat was very funny. Great Job!
ReplyDeletenice tips i will try to remember that for the future. you did a great job
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo Cool! I liked the way that you used great ways to make it seem like you are a god but not a big god and you seem kind of like a human! I think that you did a great job because it is just like the story of Demeter and Persephone and it makes more sense!
ReplyDeleteHey you guys that was AWESOME!! You guys must have worked really hard! It is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete~Kara M
This video is so funny. I loved how Maci called Hades a stalker and told the story about waffles. Bree your questions were so funny. You guys did a really good job it was really funny.
ReplyDeleteBy the way this is Kara P. and not Kara M.
The part about the wallfles was hilarios! I also liked how you were almost sarcastic about the tip when your child is injured!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say how I loved the music!! It fits so well!! When Maci was talking about how she never saw Persephone again, the music was sad and scary (ish)!! I loved it!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw your video, I cracked up! Love it!
ReplyDeleteP.S: Hmmm...where'd you get the glasses? =D
Hello Maci and team,
ReplyDeleteThe "witness protection program" comment made me lol. I feel like I know Demeter and Persephone better than I did before. Thanks!
Dr. Rai