WOW TAYLOR! Your team did an amazing job! That was just soooooo amusing and I felt like I knew what you were going to say! I laughed through most of the video! All I can say is... "I couldn't have done it better myself!"
Now I know where I need to go when I need archery lessons. I grew up on the corner of Bow Street and Arrow Street, but never got such good tips. Very creative!
WOW TAYLOR! Your team did an amazing job! That was just soooooo amusing and I felt like I knew what you were going to say! I laughed through most of the video! All I can say is... "I couldn't have done it better myself!"
ReplyDeleteI know you were soooo nervous, Taylor! You really pulled it off though! Great Job Girls!!!
ReplyDeleteTaylor, you and your team were great! I saw that you were nervous about it at lunch, but you were awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat tips for shooting a bow and arrow! It was really great, I was laughing at those little comment parts!
ReplyDeleteWow, good job Taylor, Caroline, and Clara. You guys really were creative and good. Taylor, you spoke very clearly and good. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteGood job 'Taylor Team', you told me you had a lot of laughs through the way; I can tell why! =D
ReplyDeleteHello Taylor, Caroling and Clara,
ReplyDeleteNow I know where I need to go when I need archery lessons. I grew up on the corner of Bow Street and Arrow Street, but never got such good tips. Very creative!
Dr. Rai