Your team did an awesome job at this video! that's sooo good! That was such a creative and special video! It made me laugh! Just wanted to say, "GOOD JOB TIMMY AND TEAM!!!"
I absolutely LOVE the fact that you guys were dedicated enough to the project that you brought in your grill from home... props to Tim! Lol! Very cool! Way to go Team Hades!!
This video reminds me of my Uncle Todd; I really don’t know why. Well it was really good and the props show the team was dedicated. You guys did a really good job!
That video was really cool and classy! You made it seem that you were really hosting a barbeque and that I was already there asking you for a steak! That was really interesting and it made me want to have a special steak! That was a really funny video and it made more sense about Hades and what he does! Great job! You guys worked really hard and got to the point when you were working on the video and you all did your parts and brought to the table what was needed to be brought to the table! Over all that was an amazing video!
I never knew Hades could give barbque tips. I liked how you rolled the credits against a black and red background. They looked very professional. Nice job!
This video makes me hungry.
ReplyDeleteYour team did an awesome job at this video! that's sooo good! That was such a creative and special video! It made me laugh! Just wanted to say, "GOOD JOB TIMMY AND TEAM!!!"
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the fact that you guys were dedicated enough to the project that you brought in your grill from home... props to Tim! Lol! Very cool! Way to go Team Hades!!
ReplyDeleteThis video reminds me of my Uncle Todd; I really don’t know why. Well it was really good and the props show the team was dedicated. You guys did a really good job!
ReplyDeleteBy the way this is Kara P. and not Kara M.
That video was really cool and classy! You made it seem that you were really hosting a barbeque and that I was already there asking you for a steak! That was really interesting and it made me want to have a special steak! That was a really funny video and it made more sense about Hades and what he does! Great job! You guys worked really hard and got to the point when you were working on the video and you all did your parts and brought to the table what was needed to be brought to the table! Over all that was an amazing video!
ReplyDeleteGood Job! And Kara P., why does it remind you of your uncle?! =D
ReplyDeleteDear Timmy and Team,
ReplyDeleteI never knew Hades could give barbque tips. I liked how you rolled the credits against a black and red background. They looked very professional. Nice job!
Dr. Rai