OMG! Trent that was HILIARIOUS! I love the part about "wanna go to the car or the snack bar". Who was the one who was laughing? Was that you Lily??? Ok, but that was awesome. Good job!
That was me Brie! I couldn't help it... I hadn't heard him do it before, so when they asked me to film it kinda caught me off guard! I still can't watch it without laughing! :) Good Job Kids!!
Hey! I love this video! I especially like your bean bag muscles Trent, and great script Lily. I can’t help but laugh whenever I watch this which is a good thing. I love it. Thanks for the laughs.
Wow Trent! Your team did awesome on this video! Good job too Mark! That was soooo cool! Lily did great too! That script was really funny! I think that your team had the most creative & exciting video that I’ve seen! I just wanted to say that your team has a good sense of humor! GOOD JOB TEAM!!!
Ha-ha-ha! I know I'm in your hour but it was hard not to laugh! And nice script Lily! This is probably the funniest//strangest//most disturbing video in the whole grade! =D
OMG! Trent that was HILIARIOUS! I love the part about "wanna go to the car or the snack bar". Who was the one who was laughing? Was that you Lily??? Ok, but that was awesome. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThat was me Brie! I couldn't help it... I hadn't heard him do it before, so when they asked me to film it kinda caught me off guard! I still can't watch it without laughing! :) Good Job Kids!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I love this video! I especially like your bean bag muscles Trent, and great script Lily. I can’t help but laugh whenever I watch this which is a good thing. I love it. Thanks for the laughs.
ReplyDeleteTrent! You're the PERFECT guy for this video. Nice job! :P
ReplyDeleteWow Trent! Your team did awesome on this video! Good job too Mark! That was soooo cool! Lily did great too! That script was really funny! I think that your team had the most creative & exciting video that I’ve seen! I just wanted to say that your team has a good sense of humor! GOOD JOB TEAM!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is really funny Trent!
ReplyDeleteNice moves!
That video was really funny!
I thought this video was hilarious!!! I love this video. I laugh every time I watch it. You guys did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThat was really funny it was way funnier than mine!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa-ha-ha! I know I'm in your hour but it was hard not to laugh! And nice script Lily! This is probably the funniest//strangest//most disturbing video in the whole grade! =D
ReplyDeleteThat was the best video ever. It was hilarious! Trent did an awesome job. Thank you for enlightening me.
ReplyDeleteHa-ha! AWESOME video!
ReplyDeleteTRENT!!! YOU ARE HILAROUS!!! I was laughing forever. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteHa! Thats pretty funny! You guys did a realy good job on this video, I cant help but laugh every time i see that video. Good job guys!
ReplyDeleteThat was a really cool video! I liked the way that you guys had it written! It made a lot more sense!! That was really cool!
ReplyDeleteThat was HILARIOUS! I loved Trent’s muscles, and the bird thing is such a great idea. You guy’s did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteOMG
ReplyDeleteso funny amazing job people!!!!!!
Trent is hilarious he should join the 3 stooges. While Riley adds he should make it the four stooges. Nice job guys.
ReplyDeleteOMG this video made me rotflol good job Trent this was so funny
ReplyDeleteOkay this is HILARIOUS!!! I seriously almost fell out of my chair!!! Great Job!!!
ReplyDelete~Kara M.
Hi Trent and Team,
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny video and script. You and your team did a fantastic job making a very creative video. Loved it!
Dr. Rai