1st Hour's Question:
What do you think are Poseidon's true feelings about Percy and his mother? For instance, does he feel the same way for Percy that the other gods feel for their children at Camp Half Blood, or is he special in some any way? Explain. Concerning Percy's mother, do you see their relationship going anywhere in future books? Explain your reasoning.
I think that he has feelings he just can’t show them, because he lives in the ocean. I also think that to Poseidon Percy is special, and up to this point, Poseidon has probably kept Percy safe before he found out he was the son of Poseidon. I think that Percy’s mom and Poseidon will eventually live together. Or possibly Percy will find out what kind of relationship his parents really had. Why did Percy’s mom keep the secret that his dad was Poseidon from him?
ReplyDeleteI think Poseidon does care about Percy and Percy's mom. Percy is basically the only kid Poseidon has and Poseidon said that Percy's mom was special.
ReplyDeleteI think that Percy is still upset with his father for never talked to him until now, but I think that eventually he will open up more to him. I think that Percy's father and mother still love each other, but I doubt that they could ever get remarried because Poseidon is a god. But there is always the option of moving to Olympus considering that Percy is a god. :)
ReplyDeleteI think Poseidon's true feelings are, that he does not care; he just wants to fit in with the other gods.
ReplyDeleteTo me I think Poseidon loves Percy and his mother more than the other gods. Like Poseidon gave Percy pearls to escape, and I think Poseidon gave Percy those special water powers.
ReplyDeleteI think Poseidon's true feelings for Percy and his mom are: loving but afraid for them because of the other gods possibly getting mad! Percy I'm sure is very special to Poseidon because Poseidon is not supposed to have any kids, unlike the other gods and goddesses who are allowed to have kids. I'm sure that Poseidon keeps him and Percy, and his mom going good. I say this because Poseidon was saying how much he loved Percy's mom and that means something! :0
ReplyDeleteI think Poseidon really truly does love Percy and his mom. He is sad about not being able to be with them and at the end of the book; he tells Percy that he is proud of him. I think Poseidon wishes that he could live and be with Percy and his mom, and truly does like him as a son.
ReplyDelete