Thursday, February 26, 2009

6th Hour's Question:

If you were the author, what would you make happen in the rest of the series? What would happen between Percy and Annabeth? Would Grover find Pan, and how? Will Ares come back? Explain your predictions, and make some new ones!

2 comments:

  1. I thiink Percy and Annabeth would have to help Grover on his search for Pan. Grover probably would not be able to find Pan alone. Also, I think Ares would return because in The Lightning Theif, he said he would return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were the author of the book, I would make not only sequels to Percy, but I would make another whole book on Grover and his journey to find Pan. I would tell about who he meets and probably introduce a whole set of fun and bold characters to the book. I might do a chapter about Grover and him talking to dogs, or him and his hard time with his pants coming off.

    ReplyDelete