2nd Hour's Question:
If you created a new Olympian god, who would it be? What would they be the god/goddess of, and what would their symbols and attributes be? What are their special talents, gifts and powers? Is there a special story of how they came to be or how they interract with the other gods? Tell all!!
If I could create a god, it would be the god of time. He was always absorbed with time. He wanted to know all about it. He can stop time, fast-forward time, and even rewind time. His symbol would be the koala, because it has no sense of time. It just sleeps through it all. He loves Zeus because they LOVE girls.
ReplyDeleteIf I could make a new god I would make the god of video games. Their symbol would be an XBOX 360controller; his powers would be unlimited ammo and lives, and unlimited cheats. He may not be Zeus's favorite child but he is the mortals favorite god.
ReplyDeleteI would want to be the Goddess of people; I could controle everyone, I would want to have my name be Penelope and I would want my powers to be EVERYTHING!!
ReplyDeleteIf I were to create a god, I would name her Juliet and she would be the goddess of life-LEBV
ReplyDeleteI think that Poseidon likes Percy and his mom a lot; he just can't show it. I also think that Poseidon is going to meet Percy's mom somethime again.
ReplyDeleteIf I could make a God or Goddess, I would definitely make the Goddess of Corn! Her name would be Celia. But, she would only be the Goddess of Corn. No wheat. No barley. No oats. Only corn. As you can imagine, her and Demeter, the Goddess of Agriculture, will have a huge rivalry. All the Celiac’s of the world will look up to her as she gave them delicious food with no wheat in it. Corn bread and corn muffins. Corn crackers and cakes. Now, I would love to have a Goddess like that!
ReplyDeleteMy Olympian god would be Efrum, the god of clumsiness. His symbol is anything broken. He looks like he’s had too much wine because he is always walking around mount Olympus breaking everything he touches. All the gods pretty much hate him. In a way he’s kind of like Grover.
ReplyDeleteI would make a god of drums, and he could be the new god of Entertainment with the king
ReplyDeleteI would want there to be a god or goddess of acting and singing. Some of their special talents are making people happy when the play is going down the drain and a voice that can put people in a trance and make them very happy. There symbols would be the drama masks and music notes.
ReplyDeleteIf I could create a new god, I think his name should be Saturn. I think he should be the god of silver, and oil. He should also be the god of elephants. I think his symbol should be an elephant, or money. His special talent is he will be able to find silver, or oil wherever he goes. He will also be able to talk to elephants. His story is he got raised by the elephants, but on day he got stuck in a cave, and he got covered in oil, and silver. So now, wherever he goes he will always find silver, oil, and elephants.
ReplyDeleteI think there should be a god of modern appliances. His symbol would be a television. All the mortals would love him.
ReplyDeleteI would want there to be a god or goddess of acting and singing. Some of their special talents are making people happy when the play is going down the drain and a voice that can put people in a trance and make them very happy. There symbols would be the drama masks and music notes.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to make a new god I would make him the strongest god living. I would make him a Juno like Zeus. He never sleeps and does well to the world. His godness of care will bring the care to himself
ReplyDeleteIf I could be I god I would be the god of the woodchiper. My gift or charm would be a weed eater… with a metal blade…for the monstrous needs…. His symbol would be woodchips how they became was a guy fell into the woodchiper and Zeus felt sorry for him and made him the god of the woodchiper. And he would always make sure your Christmas tree would never die.
ReplyDeleteMy Olympian Goddess would be Doggo and she would be the goddess of dogs. She would be able to, summon dogs, talk to them and guide them, and send food to any needy dogs. She interacts well with other gods and is a friend of all. Her roman name is Scoaba. Her symbols are, dog bones and food and water dishes.
ReplyDeleteIf I created a god, it would be the goddess of bubble gum. It would have special powers like blowing the biggest bubbles and making different foods turn into different flavor. She would be able to make chocolate taste like coconut and spinach taste like chocolate. She would be amazing. Her name would be Delicio. She would have a big bubble around her. Of course it would be a bubble made out of bubble gum. It would be cool. She would have lots of friends (guys and girls) and everyone would like her. She is also super nice! That would be my goddess.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to create a godess, I would have to create a Godess of Arts; such as, theater, music, art, robotics, etc. Her name would be Arpolias. Her symbol would have to be a flute, because it is a calm musical insturement used in theater. She is a lot like Apollo because she is his daughter, and they do not fight at all. She is also very peaceful, many people would look up to her for when in a situation with the arts.
ReplyDeleteIf I were going to make a goddess, I would make a goddess of animal life. Unlike Artemis, I wouldn't hunt and go out under the moon. I would be able to control how long each animal lived, what their life was like, where they were born, and where they died. I would be able to comunicate with them. My name would be Domestica, which would be where the word domestic came from. My mother would be Artemis, because she supposively fell in love with another immortal minor god who loved to hunt, and they bore me. I would have a throne on Mount Olympus, and I would be well liked by the other gods because I always try to keep peace. My symbol would be an owl and a leopard, because I would be wise while being speedy and under control. I would also have a whistle that called any animals that I wanted it to at the time and bring them under my control.
ReplyDeleteIf I created a god it would be Roger; he would be the god of sports and everything that had to do with sports. Roger’s symbol would be the ESPN logo, and his attributes would be annoying because all he talked about is sports but when he wasn’t talking about sports he was really pleasant to be around. He would have the power to control how players played and he liked the player he/her would play good if Roger didn’t like you he would make you play bad. When he wasn’t talking about sports the goddesses loved him when; when he was they couldn’t stand to be around him. The gods wanted to hang around him when he was talking about sports when he wasn’t they were bored by him.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to create a new god or goddess, I would make the goddess of jewels. Her name would be Crystal. Her symbols would be diamonds or crystals. She would have a magic wand with jewels on it. Her talents would be she could make jewels appear out of nowhere and use her wand to change the jewels into the most beautiful jewelry. Her story is that Hera and Zeus had another child named Crystal. She was very beautiful. She was so beautiful that Aphrodite became jealous and hid her in a cave. The cave was near a river, and water nymphs found her and tended her. The cave had many beautiful jewels, and the little goddess would always play with them. Soon she became a full grown goddess and went back to Olympus. Zeus and Hera were rejoiced about her return. She was very kind and could do many things with jewels. All the gods and goddesses loved her, except for Aphrodite who was always jealous of her.
ReplyDeleteIf I were able to make up a goddess, her name would be Kara! She would be the goddess of dancing and music. Her symbol would be a pointe shoe and she would be a better dancer than the lead swan on "Swan Lake." She would be graceful and Kara's feet wouldn't ever hurt from pointe; that would be a MIRACLE!
ReplyDeleteIf I were able to make up a goddess, her name would be trykalike. Her power would be that she would be able to multiply herself to as much as she wants to! The main body would have a small computer section in her brain that has a little computer that sees whatever the multiple is doing and controls their senses too. She would also have the power to tell people what to do anytime she wanted! She would just like another Zeus but even STRONGER!!!
ReplyDelete>:)BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! (:<
If I could make a God, I would make a godess of laughter. I love to laugh and smile so this Godess would mostly represent me. She would also be sporty and smart. This Godess would be a social butterfly and laugh at about mostly everything. Her name would be Eliza, and she would have black shoulder length hair and would not need glasses. She would also love music and hail.
ReplyDelete