I think that he just needed to prove himself to the Olympians; he just needed that boost. Poseidon, his dad, might be a bit mad because he had a love thing with Medusa; though, it might make him proud. Olympians can easily confuse you if you think too hard. Well that is just what I think. By the way I am Kara P. not Kara M.
I think Percy sent the box to the gods, because he wants them to know how he feels about his quest! And plus, I think Percy new that the gods would probably already know what in the box.
I think Percy sent the head to the gods because he is trying to prove something to himself; not so he can show off to the gods. Percy is scared about his quest and he wants his dad to be proud of him.
I think that Percy’s reason for sending Medusa’s head to Olympus was because he wanted to show all the gods that he could kill anyone he wanted too. He did it to show off though, too.
I think that Percy sent Medusa’s head to Olympus because he wanted his dad to be proud of him. He also probably sent it because he wanted to show the gods what he really can do, and because he wanted to show everybody that he is a really good hero.
I think that Percy sent Medusa's head to Olympus because he wanted to show his father that he had become a strong person and to show that he is still alive; to show that he's proud of his doings! I would want to send Medusa's head to my father in Olympus if I were Percy also; I'd want to show my father that i could do it, and that it could be done by someone like me!
I think Percy was trying to be praised, and was showing off that he was strong and brave when he sent Medusa’s head to the Gods. I also think that it was dumb of him to mail it off, because if the Gods became mad at him, then they could hurt or kill Percy and his friends. Percy was just showing off in my opinion to send off Medusa’s head, and he was just being proud and dumb.
I think Percy sent Medusa’s head to Olympus to prove himself to his dad. I also think Grover is right because he said the gods wouldn’t like it; I agree because it kind of seems like Percy is showing off.
I thought that Percy sent his head to Olympus because he wanted to show off to the gods, and say that he killed a monster. I think he wanted to impress his dad and show him that he is a real hero.
I think Percy did a good job with doing this. I think he did it to impress his father and the other gods. I don't completely agree with Grover because Grover wories to much but Grover also is a satyr so he knows.
I think Percy reason for sending Medusa’s head to Olympus was because he wanted to give a sign to the twelve Olympians that he was coming, and to give the Master bolt back to Zeus. I do agree with Grover.
I agree with Grover because if it was put in the wrong hands then she would get back out and do many dangerous things and that could be really bad! So I do agree with Grover!
I think Percy sent the head to olympus so his dad and the other gods would be proud of him and they would think more of him as a hero.
ReplyDeleteI think that he just needed to prove himself to the Olympians; he just needed that boost. Poseidon, his dad, might be a bit mad because he had a love thing with Medusa; though, it might make him proud. Olympians can easily confuse you if you think too hard. Well that is just what I think. By the way I am Kara P. not Kara M.
ReplyDeleteI think Percy sent the box to the gods, because he wants them to know how he feels about his quest! And plus, I think Percy new that the gods would probably already know what in the box.
ReplyDeleteI think Percy sent the head to the gods because he is trying to prove something to himself; not so he can show off to the gods. Percy is scared about his quest and he wants his dad to be proud of him.
ReplyDeleteI think Percy sent the head to the gods so he can show them that he is a hero. I think he also did it to make himself proud.
ReplyDeleteI think that Percy’s reason for sending Medusa’s head to Olympus was because he wanted to show all the gods that he could kill anyone he wanted too. He did it to show off though, too.
ReplyDeleteI think that Percy sent Medusa’s head to Olympus because he wanted his dad to be proud of him. He also probably sent it because he wanted to show the gods what he really can do, and because he wanted to show everybody that he is a really good hero.
ReplyDeleteI think that Percy sent Medusa's head to Olympus because he wanted to show his father that he had become a strong person and to show that he is still alive; to show that he's proud of his doings! I would want to send Medusa's head to my father in Olympus if I were Percy also; I'd want to show my father that i could do it, and that it could be done by someone like me!
ReplyDeleteI think Percy was trying to be praised, and was showing off that he was strong and brave when he sent Medusa’s head to the Gods. I also think that it was dumb of him to mail it off, because if the Gods became mad at him, then they could hurt or kill Percy and his friends. Percy was just showing off in my opinion to send off Medusa’s head, and he was just being proud and dumb.
ReplyDeleteI think Percy sent Medusa’s head to Olympus to prove himself to his dad. I also think Grover is right because he said the gods wouldn’t like it; I agree because it kind of seems like Percy is showing off.
ReplyDeleteI thought that Percy sent his head to Olympus because he wanted to show off to the gods, and say that he killed a monster. I think he wanted to impress his dad and show him that he is a real hero.
ReplyDeleteI think Percy did a good job with doing this. I think he did it to impress his father and the other gods. I don't completely agree with Grover because Grover wories to much but Grover also is a satyr so he knows.
ReplyDeleteI think Percy reason for sending Medusa’s head to Olympus was because he wanted to give a sign to the twelve Olympians that he was coming, and to give the Master bolt back to Zeus. I do agree with Grover.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Grover because if it was put in the wrong hands then she would get back out and do many dangerous things and that could be really bad! So I do agree with Grover!
ReplyDelete