In the story, Percy discovers that he has a whole identity which explains many of the unusual powers/skills he exhibits unknowingly. What unusual skills or abilities do you posess which might define who you are or who you might become one day? Explain.
I am very athletic and smart; this could affect me because it could determine my job. It could also determine what I will do in my free-time.
ReplyDeleteI am a very good piano player. That could affect what college I get into because you not only need to be smart to get into a good college, but you also need extra skills and piano is my extra skill. Also, piano is something I can do in my free time.
ReplyDeleteI am very athletic and smart. So if we’re stuck in a tough situation I could think fast and if we had to escape I wouldn’t get tired easily.
ReplyDeleteI am good at making things like buildings, so it might define that I will be a mason someday.
ReplyDeleteI’m an architect. I build things. I have a very creative mind. I want to be an architectural engineer when I grow up.
ReplyDeleteWhen I fall asleep, sometimes I have a dream of something that will happen two weeks from now. I think I am related to Promethius.
ReplyDeleteI am a pretty good athlete; so it might define that I could be a professional athlete.
ReplyDelete