I think I would be like Becky, but in my mind I'd want to do things like Tom. Because I would probably give up like Becky did and would be weak, but in my mind I would be saying,"Come on get up" "You can do it" "Be brave and try to find your way out so you won't die in this place". But I wouldn't becouse I'm either starving, sleepy, tired, weak, or can't get up at all. I probably wouldn't survive the cave like Tom and Becky did.
I would be in between Tom and Bekcy. I would be very sad, and very worried, but I would keep looking. What Tom did was amazing. I couldn't do that. I would try to help the other person ( I hope that persond would do the same). I would have shared the food, but I would not be totaly focused on the other person. Another amazing thing is that Becky was whining and Tom stayed calm; he even tried to cheer her up. I would try( and probibly sucseed)at staying calm, but being with a whiny person it would be very hard for me to stay calm. I would try to think really hard. Then I would be annoyed because the other person. Then this happens and that happens and all of a sudden i'm not calm anymore. Not being calm is not good. If one person is not calm then it can lead to disasters(we do not want that). I realize that if that person cries the other person can be uncalm then you have disasters plus the crying doesn't take you anywere. If that person is calm or even try to be calm your chances of not having disasters is very high. I know you will be scared and worried but crying isn't going to take you anywhere. It's perfectly fine if your sad and everthing just at least try to hold back the tears (just try your best). Most of us know that crying isn't going to take you anywhere.
If I was in a cave like Tom and Becky, I would probably be like Tom. But I would be like Becky a little bit. I would be like Tom because I’m the type of person who doesn’t give up easily, but I don’t think I could’ve kept Becky encouraged as long as he did. I would’ve been a little like Becky because I probably would’ve cried and lost hope at some point. But I don’t think I would have made it out.
If I were lost in a cave I would probably react like Becky.I wouldn’t be prepared at all.I would freak out and probably scream like crazy. Like Becky I wouldn’t think about saving my cake;I would just gobble it all up and then be starved to death, and just like in the book I would have decided to lose hope and just sit there and die.
Corrected- I would probably be like Becky in a few ways, but I wouldn't give up without a fight like Tom. Sure I would sit and cry for a little bit, but I have determinaton. This situation matches up to Brian's in a few ways. First you cry and have a pity party, but then you find strength to carry on. I would try to keep and optimisic view on things. If anyone were to be with me, I would try my best accommodate their needs. I would put my best effort into finding the exit. Don't get me wrong; if that were all to fail and I would never find the exit, I would definitely be like Becky and sit and depress myseldf. Though, I wouldn't do that until I have lost all hope, and the fight to get out.
If I were trapped in the cave I would probably be in between Becky and Tom. I wouldn't just quit and give up right on the spot; I would work hard and try to find a way out but I would still be a little scared and I would be very worried.
When trapped in a cave, like Tom and Becky, I think I would be most like Becky. I would be most like Becky because I would get really frustrated that we couldn’t find our way out, and I would probably cry. I also can’t go without food for very long or else I start crying because my stomach hurts so badly. In the cave without candles, I would freak out because I HATE being in total darkness. It makes me feel like someone is going to come and attack me. It may sound weird, but it's true.Also, I could not be like Tom because I wouldn’t think to prepare and bring lots of candles. I think that was really smart of him.
When trapped in a cave, like Tom and Becky, I think I would be most like Becky. I would be most like Becky because I would get really frustrated that we couldn’t find our way out, and I would probably cry. I also can’t go without food for very long or else I start crying because my stomach hurts so badly. In the cave without candles, I would freak out because I HATE being in total darkness. It makes me feel like someone is going to come and attack me. It may sound weird, but it's true. I could not be like Tom because I wouldn’t think to prepare and bring lots of candles. I think that was really smart of him.
I think I would be most like Tom; because I would lead Becky through the cave.I would not give up like Becky did. This would be really hard for me to do. I think I would stay calm like Tom did. I would try my hardest and not give up.
I would be more like Becky because if I were in a dark cave I would get scared and cry!! It would be hard not having food and being tired. I would sit down and say I'm not going any further!!!! It would be better to have someone as brave as tom. It would be even scarier than having even a little light. It would be super hard to do what Tom did so thats why I'm like Becky Allie B.
I think I would be like Becky, but in my mind I'd want to do things like Tom. Because I would probably give up like Becky did and would be weak, but in my mind I would be saying,"Come on get up" "You can do it" "Be brave and try to find your way out so you won't die in this place". But I wouldn't becouse I'm either starving, sleepy, tired, weak, or can't get up at all. I probably wouldn't survive the cave like Tom and Becky did.
ReplyDeleteI would be in between Tom and Bekcy. I would be very sad, and very worried, but I would keep looking. What Tom did was amazing. I couldn't do that. I would try to help the other person ( I hope that persond would do the same). I would have shared the food, but I would not be totaly focused on the other person. Another amazing thing is that Becky was whining and Tom stayed calm; he even tried to cheer her up. I would try( and probibly sucseed)at staying calm, but being with a whiny person it would be very hard for me to stay calm. I would try to think really hard. Then I would be annoyed because the other person. Then this happens and that happens and all of a sudden i'm not calm anymore. Not being calm is not good. If one person is not calm then it can lead to disasters(we do not want that). I realize that if that person cries the other person can be uncalm then you have disasters plus the crying doesn't take you anywere. If that person is calm or even try to be calm your chances of not having disasters is very high. I know you will be scared and worried but crying isn't going to take you anywhere. It's perfectly fine if your sad and everthing just at least try to hold back the tears (just try your best). Most of us know that crying isn't going to take you anywhere.
ReplyDeleteIf I was in a cave like Tom and Becky, I would probably be like Tom. But I would be like Becky a little bit. I would be like Tom because I’m the type of person who doesn’t give up easily, but I don’t think I could’ve kept Becky encouraged as long as he did. I would’ve been a little like Becky because I probably would’ve cried and lost hope at some point. But I don’t think I would have made it out.
ReplyDeleteIf I were lost in a cave I would probably react like Becky.I wouldn’t be prepared at all.I would freak out and probably scream like crazy. Like Becky I wouldn’t think about saving my cake;I would just gobble it all up and then be starved to death, and just like in the book I would have decided to lose hope and just sit there and die.
ReplyDeleteCorrected-
ReplyDeleteI would probably be like Becky in a few ways, but I wouldn't give up without a fight like Tom. Sure I would sit and cry for a little bit, but I have determinaton. This situation matches up to Brian's in a few ways. First you cry and have a pity party, but then you find strength to carry on. I would try to keep and optimisic view on things. If anyone were to be with me, I would try my best accommodate their needs. I would put my best effort into finding the exit. Don't get me wrong; if that were all to fail and I would never find the exit, I would definitely be like Becky and sit and depress myseldf. Though, I wouldn't do that until I have lost all hope, and the fight to get out.
If I were trapped in the cave I would probably be in between Becky and Tom. I wouldn't just quit and give up right on the spot; I would work hard and try to find a way out but I would still be a little scared and I would be very worried.
ReplyDeleteWhen trapped in a cave, like Tom and Becky, I think I would be most like Becky. I would be most like Becky because I would get really frustrated that we couldn’t find our way out, and I would probably cry. I also can’t go without food for very long or else I start crying because my stomach hurts so badly. In the cave without candles, I would freak out because I HATE being in total darkness. It makes me feel like someone is going to come and attack me. It may sound weird, but it's true.Also, I could not be like Tom because I wouldn’t think to prepare and bring lots of candles. I think that was really smart of him.
ReplyDeleteWhen trapped in a cave, like Tom and Becky, I think I would be most like Becky. I would be most like Becky because I would get really frustrated that we couldn’t find our way out, and I would probably cry. I also can’t go without food for very long or else I start crying because my stomach hurts so badly. In the cave without candles, I would freak out because I HATE being in total darkness. It makes me feel like someone is going to come and attack me. It may sound weird, but it's true. I could not be like Tom because I wouldn’t think to prepare and bring lots of candles. I think that was really smart of him.
ReplyDeleteI think I would be most like Tom; because I would lead Becky through the cave.I would not give up like Becky did. This would be really hard for me to do. I think I would stay calm like Tom did. I would try my hardest and not give up.
ReplyDeleteI would be more like Becky because if I were in a dark cave I would get scared and cry!! It would be hard not having food and being tired. I would sit down and say I'm not going any further!!!! It would be better to have someone as brave as tom. It would be even scarier than having even a little light. It would be super hard to do what Tom did so thats why I'm like Becky
ReplyDeleteAllie B.