Friday, September 18, 2009
If you liked Hatchet...
Gary Paulsen was actually very surprised by the response to his novel Hatchet. Many students wrote to him after it was published, asking for more and wondering what would have happened if Brian hadn't been rescued. Brian's story became a series of books at the request of Paulsen's readers... kids just like you! Check out this link http://www.randomhouse.com/features/garypaulsen/library/briansaga.html to find out about more of Brian's adventures! Please comment on this post about any of the other Brian books you read, giving a review of the story and your personal opinion of it! Happy reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought Hatchet was one of the best books I have ever read. one thing in the video that really stood out to me that you need to keep trying and to be passionate
ReplyDeletei personally liked the book and thought it was REALLY easy!!!
ReplyDeleteemma
I liked Hatchet SO MUCH I would read it agin and agin. Is there a series of hatchet?
ReplyDeleteIan
I read The River, the second book that is like a sequal to Hatchet. It was pretty good, and I think it was even better than Hatchet. In my opinion, it is more exciting than Hatchet, and puts you on edge at some times. If anybody didn't like Hatchet because it was a "boring" book or it was too "easy" then they should read The River. Although it is the same reading level as Hatchet, it is not very boring in my opinion. I have already purchased the third book in the Hatchet series, "Brian's Winter," and can't wait to get started with it!
ReplyDelete