I think that could be bad because Percy was the son of one of the big three. They were not aloud to have kids. Another thing is that Percy can only use his powers in water.
I think that it would be bad to be the son or daughter of the Big Three because monsters could pick up your scent and track you down everywhere you went. It would be good to be a son or daughter of the Big Three because you could swim underwater and walk on water!
I think it was bad because Poseidon was with Medusa, and they went to Athena’s temple. Now Athena gets angry whenever she hears about Poseidon! She gets very angry, but she is also reminded of the beauty that she took away from Medusa!
I think that he just needed to prove himself to the Olympians; he just needed that boost. Poseidon, his dad, might be a bit mad because he had a love thing with Medusa; though, it might make him proud. Olympians can easily confuse you if you think too hard. Well that is just what I think. By the way I am Kara P. not Kara M.
I think Annabeth thought it was bad that Poseidon had a child, because he made an oath not to hang with mortals. One of the pros of this situation is that you are the son/daughter of a GOD! That would be awesome! You have amazing powers. I would love to have powers and everything. Wow! One of the cons would be that in Percy’s situation a god or two is against him. He is a wanted predator; by some gods and especially by Gabe and certain mortals.
Annabeth is not supposed to like Percy because his dad disrespected Athena and it is kind of like a rivalry between their parents but, I think once a friend always a friend. Even though this has gone on with their parents Annabeth still likes Percy as a friend.
I think Annabeth will have some arguments with Percy. I don’t think that will ruin their friendship. I think this will help Annabeth in their next battle; she will know where to put Percy in the fight.
I think that Annabeth thought it was bad that Percy was Poseidon’s son, because Poseidon was one of the big three, and wasn’t supposed to have children. Also, Annabeth’s mom, Athena, and Poseidon, Percy’s dad, have had conflicts in the past, and now that Poseidon has claimed Percy as his son, more monsters will come after him. But, it’s also good, because now, Percy can prevent a war from coming. There are more cons than pros to Percy being Poseidon’s son in my opinion.
Annabeth thought it was bad because Poseidon is a major god; there would be more monsters coming after them. If he would’ve been a minor god, no monsters would be after them. There would be pros and cons of Poseidon being Percy’s dad; he can do many things with water but the cons are as I said there would be monsters trying to kill them.
Annebeth thought it was bad because Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus made a bet with each other not to have any more children. The cons are that monsters will be more attracted to Percy due to the fact that Poseidon broke the bet. The pros are that he is the first son of one of the major three in a long time.
I think that Annabeth thought it was bad that Percy was the son of Poseidon because Poseidon is one of the major gods, and he is not supposed to have any more children. Since Percy is Annabeth also thought it was bad probably because Percy is the son of the son of Poseidon he will probably have amazing powers. Big Three, and monsters will be able to pick up their sent more easily.
I think Annabeth thought it was bad because Zeus said Poseidon stole the Master Bolt. Another bad thing is that monsters track Percy down easier than most demi-gods. The good thing is that Percy is stronger than most demi-gods, and Annabeth can get her quest she wanted.
Annabeth’s mom doesn’t like Poseidon; she really isn’t supposed to like Percy. She doesn’t seem to care much about that, at least for now.
ReplyDeleteI think that could be bad because Percy was the son of one of the big three. They were not aloud to have kids. Another thing is that Percy can only use his powers in water.
ReplyDeletePoseidon is not favored by Annabeths mom and I think that they dont want him to gain the the strong power of his dad Poseidon.
ReplyDelete-LEBV
I think that it would be bad to be the son or daughter of the Big Three because monsters could pick up your scent and track you down everywhere you went. It would be good to be a son or daughter of the Big Three because you could swim underwater and walk on water!
ReplyDeleteI think it was bad because Poseidon was with Medusa, and they went to Athena’s temple. Now Athena gets angry whenever she hears about Poseidon! She gets very angry, but she is also reminded of the beauty that she took away from Medusa!
ReplyDeleteI think that he just needed to prove himself to the Olympians; he just needed that boost. Poseidon, his dad, might be a bit mad because he had a love thing with Medusa; though, it might make him proud. Olympians can easily confuse you if you think too hard. Well that is just what I think. By the way I am Kara P. not Kara M.
ReplyDeleteI think Annabeth thought it was bad that Poseidon had a child, because he made an oath not to hang with mortals. One of the pros of this situation is that you are the son/daughter of a GOD! That would be awesome! You have amazing powers. I would love to have powers and everything. Wow! One of the cons would be that in Percy’s situation a god or two is against him. He is a wanted predator; by some gods and especially by Gabe and certain mortals.
ReplyDeleteAnnabeth is not supposed to like Percy because his dad disrespected Athena and it is kind of like a rivalry between their parents but, I think once a friend always a friend. Even though this has gone on with their parents Annabeth still likes Percy as a friend.
ReplyDeleteI think Annabeth will have some arguments with Percy. I don’t think that will ruin their friendship. I think this will help Annabeth in their next battle; she will know where to put Percy in the fight.
ReplyDeleteI think that Annabeth thought it was bad that Percy was Poseidon’s son, because Poseidon was one of the big three, and wasn’t supposed to have children. Also, Annabeth’s mom, Athena, and Poseidon, Percy’s dad, have had conflicts in the past, and now that Poseidon has claimed Percy as his son, more monsters will come after him. But, it’s also good, because now, Percy can prevent a war from coming. There are more cons than pros to Percy being Poseidon’s son in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteAnnabeth thought it was bad because Poseidon is a major god; there would be more monsters coming after them. If he would’ve been a minor god, no monsters would be after them. There would be pros and cons of Poseidon being Percy’s dad; he can do many things with water but the cons are as I said there would be monsters trying to kill them.
ReplyDeleteAnnebeth thought it was bad because Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus made a bet with each other not to have any more children. The cons are that monsters will be more attracted to Percy due to the fact that Poseidon broke the bet. The pros are that he is the first son of one of the major three in a long time.
ReplyDeleteI think that Annabeth thought it was bad that Percy was the son of Poseidon because Poseidon is one of the major gods, and he is not supposed to have any more children. Since Percy is Annabeth also thought it was bad probably because Percy is the son of the son of Poseidon he will probably have amazing powers. Big Three, and monsters will be able to pick up their sent more easily.
ReplyDeleteI think Annabeth thought it was bad because Zeus said Poseidon stole the Master Bolt. Another bad thing is that monsters track Percy down easier than most demi-gods. The good thing is that Percy is stronger than most demi-gods, and Annabeth can get her quest she wanted.
ReplyDelete