OMG! Mrs. C that is sooooooo funny!!! I like how it says,"Don't even think about it, General Woundwart!", also I like how the rabbits mouths move! Good job Mrs. C! I might want to do one myself! ~Emilee J. ()_()<- Thumper (='.'=)<Dont think about it Gen.Woundwart! (")_(")
Leen... the llama video is what pops up when you visit this website www.blabberize.com. Check it out, it is hilarious!
Emilee... Ya I was verrrrrry entertained by this also. Upload any Blabberize projects you work on. All you have to do is copy the code the site gives you when you finish your project in the place where it says "embed", then paste that code into this comment box. I think that should work!
What is the llama video
ReplyDeleteOMG! Mrs. C that is sooooooo funny!!! I like how it says,"Don't even think about it, General Woundwart!", also I like how the rabbits mouths move! Good job Mrs. C! I might want to do one myself!
ReplyDelete~Emilee J.
()_()<- Thumper
(='.'=)<Dont think about it Gen.Woundwart!
(")_(")
Leen... the llama video is what pops up when you visit this website www.blabberize.com. Check it out, it is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteEmilee... Ya I was verrrrrry entertained by this also. Upload any Blabberize projects you work on. All you have to do is copy the code the site gives you when you finish your project in the place where it says "embed", then paste that code into this comment box. I think that should work!